Wednesday, September 28, 2016

It's too difficult to hold onto life sometimes....

One incident and we lose hope...
It's very human I guess.....
I am human too....
I got disappointed because I was rejected....
Not because of my mistake but someone that I was relying on...
I know I will survive this as well......
But Why does it has to be like this... always?
Why not a happy ending?
I know there are only a few happy endings, but why not in my case?

All of us need to vent out our negative energies just to be normal again. I know some need this more than others, while some need it less. Any ways, it happens with everyone. At least now when I see it, especially those in my age group have more or less the same feelings. Perhaps its the mid-life crisis or perhaps the world around us is getting too depressing. Depression is a reality, although some don't want to believe in this argument. But it affects all of us in one way or the other but in the end its all about survival. If you survive, you are accepted back but if you don't the world will leave you behind. Those who don't care about the world are left behind. Being left behind is painful. I fear that I will be left behind one day. I know I don't want to be, but for that I will have to survive. One way or the other its all about survival. I hope all of us survive... 

No comments:

Post a Comment